Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quizzes, Quizzes, Quizzes...

... It is another rainy day. So here is my early morning post. Well kind of a post..

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Memorial Day weekend poolside in Montreal
Boating and Family the first wknd in June
Youngest Bro's High School Graduation
Knowing where the hkyplayer will be this season
The weekend!!
Sunshine, it has rained for about a week straight now
Sushi date with Janel, long over due
Shopping for upcoming wknd trips


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Went to the Apple store on 5th Ave.
Actually left the building for lunch, Qdoba with Kate
Slept thru my alarm clock
Went to the gym
Watched bad MTV
Against my better judgement, walked home from the gym
Read the latest issue of Esquire, as torture, because Megan Fox was on the cover
Cooked turkey meatballs for Dinner


8 Things I Wish I Could do:
Speak French
Cook every single night
Be in 3 places at once
Get through the morning without coffee
Run for an hour on the treadmill
Go into stores without buying a thing
Telaporte
Have a pet


8 Shows I Watch:
Real Housewives of NYC
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Good Morning America
Keeping Up With the Kardashains
E! News
American Idol (the hky player and his team mates sucked me in)
Rachel Ray
if I am home: The View


8 Favorite Fruits:
Oranges
Grapes
Strawberries
Pineapple
Apples
Bananas
Kiwi
Blueberries


8 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
London
Spain
Somewhere tropical with the hkyplayer
British Columbia to visit the hkyplayer's sister
Montreal *yay 2 weeks!!
Washington DC to be with the college bff
Cape Cod, relive childhood memories
Australia (minus the flight because I could telaporte :) )


8 Places I’ve Lived:
France
Niagara Falls
Hoboken
Queens
Liverpool
- Covered Bridge Apts.
- Blackwood Drive
- Zodiac Circle




Quiz Time...
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes
2) What was your dream growing up? The Happily Ever After ending
03) What talent do you wish you had? Anything musical. I have Zero talent in that department
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? French wine
05) Favorite vegetable? Cucumbers. (pickels!)
06) What was the last book you read? Breaking Dawn
07) What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Pleading the 5th
09) Worst Habit? Ruining a manicure, wanting sweets after a meal
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? No. especially because I am in the city aka, no car!
11) What is your favorite sport? Hockey :)
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic!
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? SPAZ. and call 911
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I don't believe it has happened yet. Nothing to complain about!
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I read my horoscope every morning, as well as close friends and family, txt them when I think they might be relevant
16) Do you have any pets? Family dog, Lefty. I miss you!!
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would be shocked. Just moved and not too many people know the new place just yet. But if I liked you Id offer wine and some good reality tv.
18) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary. always have.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Oh the list I could write. Just 'tightening' :)
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I can be both
22) What color eyes do you have? Green
23) Ever been arrested? No
24) Bottle or can soda? Fountain is the best
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off debt! And college loans and then vacation with the hkyplayer before he is off to Europe.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out? in front of a movie on the couch with the hkyplayer, on my parents boat, with my best girlfriends
28) Do you believe in ghosts? ...only the good ones.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? relax, as spare time is rare, shop, good meals with my bffs
30) Do you swear a lot? No
31) Biggest pet peeve? sniffiling, people licking their fingers
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Considerate
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? I appreciate AND believe.

No comments: