Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pop quiz.

i have been obsessed with these quizzes since I was what- 13 years old. but i am bringing them back a.) to keep the ball rolling b.) to help familiarize my blog-viewers with moi.
welcome. and enjoy!! :)

CURRENT OBSESSION- new workout clothes! shopping online for upcoming vacation, and the new housewives of NJ premire tonight! TRASH TV @ it's finest.
WEIRDEST OBSESSION-Salads with cranberrys and pine nuts
WEARING TODAY- Target poka-dot dress, blk & gold belt & trusty black tights
FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD- good coffee, fountain soda & swedish fish
YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN TO: FRENCH!
LAST THING YOU BOUGHT- New running tights to inspire longer workouts :)
LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW - Band of Horses, "No Ones Gonna Love You" on repeat.
FAVORITE WEATHER- Summer Days with minimial humidity
MOST CHALLENGING THING RIGHT NOW- missing my hkyplayer & working lots.
ANYWHERE TO LIVE- give me fun in the sun and my toes in the sand and I'm a happy girl.
WANT IN YOUR HANDS RIGHT NOW - the hkyplayer!!:) & lotsa $$$
LIKE TO GET RID OF- negative energy. jealousy.
ANYWHERE FOR AN HOUR- Montreal, watch episodes of LOST & nap on his shoulder
LANGUAGE TO LEARN- See above! FRENCH. necessary!!
MEET IN PERSON- the hkyplayer's sister, Ali J. She is far far away
FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC- All. But indie-girly music
FAVORITE CLOTHING OWNED- skinny jeans
DREAM JOB- I am pretty close to living it.
$100 TO SPEND ON - Sundresses! will be this wknd!!
PET-PEEVE- Sneezing, sniffiling, licking fingers & bragging. eek eek eek.
WHO DO YOU ADMIRE- My Momma. She is the greatest. Raised 3 kids. Worked all the way through and is such a great partner to my Dad.
PERSONAL STYLE- Classic. Girly/Preppy
FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT- Sephora Brand Make Up

No comments: