Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am raging out on the shopping Gods today let me tell you.

I was skimming through People's Style Magazine- the one with Vanessa Hutchings {{or however you spell her last name}} & came across these great Over The Knee Boots (O.T.K.). After watching the VMAs and some of NYC fashion week runways- I am convinved that they are a hit.

Boots are great. Comfy, classy, can last a couple seasons, keep you warm, sexy...and then...theres this factor. I hate my knees. I think I always have. They are my nemisis. I hate them more than any other body part. When they are not exposed I feel like I look 10 lbs lighter. So, basically, the Fashion Gods granted me a miracle and over the knee boots are now in fashion. How QUICKLY the tides changed...

Anyway, the People mag featured a pair of OTK boots in their issue, they are suede, they have a cute perfect height heel, and they were cheap-- 65$. In busy chaotic life, I kept leaving the People mag at home and forgetting the website, so days flew by without me placing my order. {{I know, I know, STUPID GIRL. I even figured they would be sold out by now}} On Saturday I checked on by Blackberry to make sure they were in- and there they were, all sparkly and shiny and I was so fricking giddy. But ordering online via the Berry is difficult. I would probably end up with 10 pairs of purple boots. No thank you. So I waited til Monday.

That was..until yesterday. I checked for my beloved boots and the price said $110. {{The name of the boots is "Vamp" so I knew I was not mistaking}} This morning I ripped the page out of the People mag, DUH should of done that sooner...to confirm. YUP. They raised the price from $65.00 to $110.00 in like a day. {{WHY. why. why}} I now should take a stance for online shoppers across the U.S.A. and call and complain and send emails and stomp my cold non-OTK boot foot. But I mean seriously. I am sick of doing that kind of thing. I am a working girl. I like to buy things. And have them shipped to my door. Like Christmas morning. WITHOUT being suckered into spending more $$$ than necessary.

Honestly.

Okay. well. there are so many more important, interesting, fun things going on in my life to blog about. I swear I am not materialistic. Well maybe a tad......Speaking of...does anyone know of an OTK boot-maker- that is rather cheap? I tried ALDO and Steve Madden and I think their fall boots are iffy. Happy Tuesday. :)

Oh and here are the damn boots.


1 comment:

kiramatali shah said...

How To Make money with affiliate programs Today. Affiliate marketing is the easier and probably the most effective method to make money from the internet. It is basically, a kind of selling technique where potential buyers from your website are directed to the websites of sellers. For every click, the website owner gets a small commission.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com